RPM Home Advisors is an Intown Atlanta based real estate team that has been in operation for over 20 years. We have a combined 200+ years of experience on our team, multiple associate broker licensees and have sold over 8,000 properties. We believe our experience, integrity and innate need to see the job get done builds strong relationships that drive our business. Our vision says: We are the Real Estate Team of Choice in the markets we serve. We make it an easy decision to hire us the first time and even easier with every future transaction. We do big things that make a positive, large impact on the lives of our clients, team members and those that enter our world. We are the Foundation that supports pursuit of opportunities that fuel passion and legacy, individually and collectively. We believe the best in one another, want the best for one another and expect the best from one another. We believe that by exhibiting a high level of competency, performance and building strong relationships with our clients to become a trusted advisor, we can excel and exceed our goals.
About RPM Home Advisors
Have Grit • Get the Job Done • Show Integrity • Are Relationship-Based • Have a High Emotional Intelligence • Are Naturally Curious
What Will You Do?
The Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates, on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. They assist the client in finding the right property for buyers and properly positioning and presenting the property for sellers. The Agent will develop pricing/marketing strategies using RPM Tools and resources, negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. The Agent will also be expected to answer questions less seasoned agents might have and be a resource or sounding board for all members of the team because we understand diverse experience and perspective results in better outcomes for our clients and our team. They understand the concept of a team and how their activity impacts others on the team.
The Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses for buyers, sellers and investors
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers, sellers and investors
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for clients and help them at a fiduciary level.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Maintain an excellent relationship with others in the industry to enhance yours and the team’s reputation
- Inbound Leads – daily
- Agents/Staff on Team – daily
- Direct Manager – daily
- Mentor less experienced agents and a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- Minimum 20 transactions closed or 2 years experience to start listing boot camp to list property.