RPM Home Advisors is an Intown Atlanta based real estate team that has been in operation for over 20 years. We have a combined 200+ years of experience on our team, multiple associate broker licensees and have sold over 8,000 properties. We believe our experience, integrity and innate need to see the job get done builds strong relationships that drive our business. Our vision says: We are the Real Estate Team of Choice in the markets we serve. We make it an easy decision to hire us the first time and even easier with every future transaction. We do big things that make a positive, large impact on the lives of our clients, team members and those that enter our world. We are the Foundation that supports pursuit of opportunities that fuel passion and legacy, individually and collectively. We believe the best in one another, want the best for one another and expect the best from one another. We believe that by exhibiting a high level of competency, performance and building strong relationships with our clients to become a trusted advisor, we can excel and exceed our goals.
About RPM Home Advisors
Have Grit • Get the Job Done • Show Integrity • Are Relationship-Based • Have a High Emotional Intelligence • Are Naturally Curious
What Will You Do?
Our team’s success is rooted in the foundation of our clients and those we serve. We build strong relationships with our clients that lead to repeat business and referrals to their friends, family and neighbors. Targeted marketing to our database that is consistent, and content that helps them is the key to our business. Our marketing coordinator is responsible for the implementation of this basic concept via email marketing, social media, video, events, and print channels. Our other marketing is designed to bring more people into our world and build on those relationships. The marketing coordinator for the implementation of campaigns that attract buyers to our new construction projects as well as helping the team grow by adding agents to the team. The marketing coordinator is responsible for marketing these three key areas, Retail Sales, New Construction, and Agent Recruiting.
The Marketing Coordinator’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team. We are looking for that talented marketing professional who knows how to execute marketing plans that further the strategy that they are key in developing with other senior managers and ownership.
- Develop tactics, execute marketing and advertising strategies, and measure results. Report results to senior partners on a regular basis.
- Plan events that further relationships with clients and agents
- Effectively communicate with our existing and potential clients to tell our story
- Design systems and strategies that will generate leads through our agents and marketing channels
- Increase business volume (income and sales) through targeted marketing
- Provide excellent customer experience with the marketing of resale, new construction, land sale, and client/ investor centered events
- Manage promotional materials by coordinating with graphics, inventory suppliers and assisting agents on use.
- Support sales staff by providing sales, market trends and a guide to market themselves. Act as a conduit to take agent’s ideas to design and execution.
- Assist design and implement strategies to expand the business into new markets
- Enforce brand consistency in current and new markets
- Research current market trends and audience preferences, and utilize them to create client engagement and drive increase in business volume
- Develop and execute implementation of marketing strategies
- Construct and develop annual marketing calendar and team goals
- Research, develop, implement, and execute team touch plans for immediate and long term team goals
- Design, create, execute, and track engaging and multipoint social media marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral
- Develop persuasive and engaging marketing brochures and supplemental materials for new construction and potential new investors
- Create engaging marketing materials and content that increase brand awareness and client reach and retention
- Manage website, blog sites and social media including, but not limited to: Facebook Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Zillow and other real estate related websites
- Develop and organize tracking of marketing efforts and client retention
- Maintain website, video library and team blog
- Manage and create content for mass emailing and direct mail systems
- Assist and collaborate with ops team managing and executing general office administrative tasks
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Assist in planning and execution of client events as necessary
- Ability to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and problem solver that communicates with teams while driving individual efforts
- Excellent writing skills with ability to create engaging and savvy copy for all RPM communications from individual agent outreach to team brand communication
- Excellent skills developing and representing RPM Brand in all communications
- Interest in learning new technologies and proficiency with current market standards for digital and interpersonal outreach
- Ability to meet team planned and unexpected deadlines with precision, focus, and hustle
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, be able to proofread and produce accurate work
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Exceptional organizational, project management abilities, execution
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain deadlines on multiple projects
- Calm under pressure
- Understanding of a CRM and targeted marketing
- Creating, developing and shaping aggressive and engaging social media campaigns
- Well practiced creating engaging copy
- Ability to film and edit videos for social media (Canva and iMovie experience a plus)
- Advanced understanding of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and how to create and guide campaigns and ads across all media platforms
- Creating persuasive and engaging social media, verbal, and written communication
- Growing and retaining client and community presence and engagement
- Team oriented and also able to drive, develop, and adapt independent goals
- Experience tracking and reporting numbers
- Multitasking and vacillating between micro and macro team goals
- Understanding the analytics of marketing to determine effectiveness of campaigns
- Bachelors degree or technical degree in marketing, digital media, or relevant field
- Experience systematically marketing to customers
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Real estate experience (Licensed real estate agent a plus)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced understanding of Google Suite
- Solid understanding of WordPress
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Solid knowledge of social media marketing across platforms
- Solid Knowledge of Facebook business
- Quick ability to adapt, with ease, to changing deadlines and industry trends
- Excellent writing skills
Competitive Salary with health care and retirement benefits available. Spot bonuses for the staff based on company profitability and performance.